Monique DeSpain joined the Kevin Mannix Law Firm in 2021, shortly after her retirement from the United States Air Force, and the Oregon Air National Guard, where she served for over 20 years as a military lawyer, retiring in the grade of Colonel. Concurrent to her military career, Monique served as general counsel for small to mid-sized corporations, as legal advisor and investigator in complex workplace investigations, and as legal consultant to several private corporations and individual clients on a full spectrum of business matters. Although Monique brings to the Mannix Law Firm years of experience in business and employment law, wills and estate planning, veterans’ affairs, and alternative dispute resolution, she is currently immersed in advocating for our clients on various public policy affairs of interest to many Oregonians.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Willamette University College of Law, 1998
- Master of Science, Administration, Central Michigan University, 1993
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, University of Utah, 1986
- United States District Court for the District of Oregon, 2005
- Oregon Supreme Court, 1999